Enter our Cruise Chicago Photo Contest!
Share your photos taken aboard a Chicago’s First Lady Cruises or Mercury, Chicago's Skyline Cruiseline vessel for the chance to win a private yacht outing for six, two-night stay at The Peninsula Chicago, dinner at City Winery and more!
Contest Dates for Entry
July 21 - September 30, 2017
Qualifications to Enter
Cruise aboard a Chicago's First Lady Cruises or Mercury, Chicago's Skyline Cruiseline vessel, snap a photo and enter for chance to win! Photos only accepted for those taken during contest entry dates. Qualifying cruises include:
• Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise aboard Chicago's First Lady Cruises
• Mercury's Urban Adventure Cruise
• Mercury's Chicago by Night Cruise
• Mercury's 3D Fireworks Cruise
• Mercury's Canine Cruise
• Mercury's Science is Fun Cruise
• Any Chicago's First Lady Cruises private charter, as a client or guest
How to Enter
1. SNAP a photo aboard any Chicago's First Lady or Mercury cruise
2. POST your photo to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (multiple entries welcome!)
3. TAG your post using #CruiseChi2017
4. WIN! Multiple chances to win prizes!
• Private Cruise for six (6) aboard vintage yacht Lady Grebe, includes premium beverages and gourmet picnic
• Two-night stay in an Executive Suite at The Peninsula Chicago. The spacious Executive Suite has stunning views including large picture windows. The living room offers a sofa, lounge chair, tablet technology, and vanity dressing table. The master bedroom features a king bed, custom Pratesi linens, bedside charging for all smartphones and an en-suite marble bathroom with soaking tub.
• $250 Dining Gift Card to City Winery's West Loop facility. City Winery offers Chicago's only urban winery along with a intimate 300-seat concert venue, outdoor wine garden, a spacious restaurant and private event space.
Runner-up Prizes (3 total)
Monthly Winners with Prizes from The Peninsula Chicago:
• Afternoon Tea for two in The Lobby at The Peninsula Chicago (Entry period: July 21 - August 18, 2017)
Featuring a selection of house-made scones, finger sandwiches and pastries, Afternoon Tea at The Peninsula Chicago has become a local favorite and an attraction among visitors since the hotel opened. While the menu changes seasonally, guests will find such selections on the menu as: traditional scones, almond financier, lemon meringue macarons, raspberry rose cream puffs, chocolate crumble tarts, asparagus & truffle quiche, and lobster salad, smoked salmon and cucumber tea sandwiches . The recipient of this prize will receive Afternoon Tea for two.
• Chocolate at The Pen for two in The Lobby at The Peninsula Chicago (Entry period: August 19 - September 8, 2017)
Well-known as Chicago’s premier “Chocolate Bar” in The Peninsula’s Lobby every Friday and Saturday evening from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm, Executive Pastry Chef and Chocolate Sommelier Dimitri Fayard offers guests a veritable buffet feast of elegant bite-sized chocolate desserts and morsels. Winners of this prize will receive “Chocolate Bar” for two.
• Dinner for two at The Lobby (Entry period: September 9 - 30, 2017)
Located in the heart of the hotel, the expansive and beautiful lobby features 20 foot floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ‘Magnificent Mile.’ Select from a memorable Contemporary American menu featuring outstanding dishes in an environment that blends the classic understated elegance of The Lobby’s décor. This prize features complimentary dinner for two.
People's Choice Prize (Most Votes on Chicago's First Lady Cruises and Mercury Cruises' Facebook pages, one winner per page):