- Our 2018 cruising dates are March 31st through November 18th
- City tax, service charge, beverages and catering not included in hourly quote
- Includes 15 minutes of complimentary boarding time for your guests to assemble
- Ask us about cruises on holidays and city special events
- Six unique vessels to choose from
Create an Event They Won’t Forget
Our 2018 season has come to a close, but our office is open year round! Contact us today to book your 2019 private charter. Our season opens March 30th.
Imagine how your private corporate event, special occasion cruise or wedding would be enhanced by summer lake breezes and skyline views of Chicago’s legendary architecture. Chicago’s First Lady Cruises is the fun event venue that attendees remember and rave about, even years later.
Get in touch to schedule your private event
- Elegant interiors and well-appointed granite and marble restrooms
- Complimentary access to iPod connections and XM Radio digital sound systems with over 1,000 musical selections
- Flat screen televisions with a DVD player (excludes First Lady)
- Dockside drop-off location for guests with limited mobility
- Beautiful Riverside Gardens pre-cruise boarding area
- Walking distance from most downtown hotels
- Convenient parking garage with discount rates located at 233 N. Michigan Avenue (validation required)
- Optional: Book a fascinating Chicago Architecture Center Docent to guide your guests through Chicago’s architecture for a portion of your event. $400 docent fee per cruise. Trained Skyline Commentators also available, please inquire.